Re: Unrelated...

Hi Chris:

<snip snip>
>a Golf done up in Rolling Stones motif. Cool, I thought, now if only
>they'd do a PinkFloyd-mobile.

>Check out my floyd archive w/ the VW Floyd machine:
>http://bayern.me.iastate.edu/floyd

I have a poster right over my desk, same background (fence with
Pink Floyd posters and black cat) but the car is a Pink Floyd Edition
Cabrio, same color as the Golf but with BBS mesh wheels. I brought
it back from Germany about 2 years ago.

Do you have the poster pictured in your site?

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers
"Your VW-Audi-Porsche Parts Source"
Email: mark@germanautoparts.com