Unrelated...

Post....but maybe it is.

I was in Germany visiting family this summer when I noticed in front of me
a Golf done up in Rolling Stones motif. Cool, I thought, now if only
they'd do a PinkFloyd-mobile.

You can only guess what I saw the next day!  Apparently VW has been
putting out Golfs w/ Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, and *gasp* Bon Jovi
motifs... seat covers and interior are also done up. It rules. :)

I even saw a custom Corrado w/ a prism on the back. I was talkin' w/
another list member about how cool a paintjob like that would look on a
rocco... anyone done it or seen it?

Check out my floyd archive w/ the VW Floyd machine:
http://bayern.me.iastate.edu/floyd

~C

     Christopher Mende             ICEMT         O: 515-294-6738
     www.icemt.iastate.edu           @           F: 515-294-5531
     bayern.me.iastate.edu    Iowa State Univ    H: 515-294-6658