Re: hi temp

Speriod Ducum wrote:

> I had my oil and filter changed last than a month ago and i have
> clocked
> less than 1000 miles since.....?????
>
> alfred
> 1985 8v Scirocco

  Then it must be in ze coolant systuuuummm  maaannn ;)
check all sie hoses/o-rings und der coolant level then clean all sensors
before you wig, then once you have done that try praying.  Also try
flushing your radiator, and cleaning it out man.

Also, a friend of mine used to expound upon the use of RV coolant due to
the higher heat transfer rate, think about it.

--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v
83 scirocco 8v (parting out)