Re: Rear brake woes continue...

All this talk about rear disks is beginning to push me away from them. I
was planning to do (in time) my girlfriend's '78, my '82 and my 1987 Golf
GT. The perceived benefit to me is (was) the ease of pad replacement - I
really HATE replacing Drum Brake Linings! (Even if the interval is
100,000 miles).

Is this hassle really universal with the rear discs?
 . . . Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), previously 1981S (RIP), 1975TS, 1975