Re: carbs

> Good gas mileage? nope... Cold starts? Nope... have fun.. ;)

	How badly is the mileage affected?  That's two posts in a row that use
that as a big point of note.  Wouldn't that mean that I will have
absolutely humongolian gobs of power at my toenails' merest whim?

	I have heard so little about this mod, but I have seen and heard it on
a couple of cars (both 16V), and I melted.  Anyways, thank-you for the
(so-far) sobering info.

jason
the mad bastard