for sale

Hi guys...sigh...my 84 8v is up for sale...B.O. takes it...I've only had
it for 8 months and i've got too much wrong with it to keep putting money
into it...it's got mucho problems...but i can't sell it until i get my
rx-7 running... anyone have experience with rx-7 electrical stuff?  I
thought that i saw someone on the list with previous rotary engine
knowledge.  Thanks for all your help guys, i'm sorry to have to sell it,
but I drive 75 miles to work and I can't miss days because of my car...

Dale

84 8v  soon to be gone :(
87 Rx-7 soon to be alive...

Check out my homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~flounder/