Re: Flywheel

Carl Slayton wrote:

> I read somewhere that lightening your flywheel will give you quicker times
> out of the hole and out of corners. Any truth to this and any drawbacks?

	I have heard this too, but I think that it is one of those things are
price-prohibitive.   I wanted to do that when I blew my tranny into next
week, but the mechanic quoted me a price of about $450 CDN ($270
US...calculator is nowhere in sight, so I used my melon on this one).

	On top of that, was the fact that he would have to send it elsewhere
for however long.  So I dunno, see what everyone else says, hopefully
someone knows for sure...

jason
87 16V