Re: too many idiots on mailing list

My god, this poor guy's getting beats from every angle.  I read his
post too, and initially was concerned with the use of the word "idiots",
definitely too harsh if referring to one of the Roc-peoples.  However, I
also noted that I couldn't tell what the f*ck he was talking about.
Could it be that he was referring to someone else as idiots, and he
didn't type it clearly enuff, folks?  Sometimes you can't tell for sure
if it's sarcasm or if it's Taylor-made.

			i am mediator....hear me roar

jason
the mad bastard