CAR Magazine...

Has anyone ever read CAR magazine?  It's a British published mag, but it's
very cool.  It costs ~$7 U.S.D though.  Anyways, there is a cool story in
this months issue about Wolfsburg and a bunch of history of VW.  Also a
complete review of the new GTI w/ Audi 1.8T engine.

There is mention of a NEW Corrado based on the A3 platform.  Does anyone
know anything about this?  Is VW really planning on a NEW Corrado?

I wish this were Scirocco related, but it seems to me that no matter how
many VW magazines I thumb through, there will never be any pix or articles
about Sciroccos.

Kris
1986 8v