Re: Heel & Toe <was: A4 VW's & Driving bare foot>

>When I installed my set of Lonza Pedals, I offset the brake pedal so that
>it sits close to the gas pedal. (Any pedal covers will work.) I used the

Nice choice of pedal covers, I've got those too :)  And I did the same as
you did, moved the brake as far over as I could and bolted them directly to
the pedal.  It's still not great, although I haven't really worked at heel
toeing the 'right' way, like you do.  The other problem I have is my brake
pedal is mushy (even with new OE MC, steel lines, new fluid, Metalmasters
(ick)), so I have to push the pedal down a ways before it starts working.
This makes it easier to actually heel/toe, old school-style.  For me.

What do you think about my pedal prob, btw?  Bad vacuum assist unit?  I'm
all out of guesses, other than adjusting the pedal to take up some of the
free play.