Re: "Super Cars" do the math dudes!

TheDude511@aol.com wrote:

> << scirocco-l@privateI.com >>
> do the math dudes !!  it's all about power to weight ratio and gearing    My
> car weighs 2200 lbs I dyno'd out at 145 HP (2.0L high compression Techtonics)
>   this gives me a power toweight ratio of approximately 15-1  ( 15 pounds of
> weight to every 1 horse power)    pretty impressive I think  and the HP
> figure I used was "at the wheels HP"
>    find out how much HP and weight the NSX is  and you'll get a more accurate
> answer    of course at speeds of over 80mph you need to start really
> considering aerodynamics as well    and I can tell by just having seen an NSX
>  it's got a sweet drag coefficient       don't mean to burst anyone's bubble
>    but an NSX would stomp most of us !!!

my friend had some fun with his 2.0 16v Scirocco vs an NSX,obviously the nsx is
faster but the guy in the nsx was freaking out over what the rocco could do!
he started asking around about the rocco and was genuinely impressed... anyways
last i heard the nsx was up for sale...

Nigel Heron
86 Scirocco 8v.