Re: "Super Cars" do the math dudes!

<< scirocco-l@privateI.com >>
do the math dudes !!  it's all about power to weight ratio and gearing    My
car weighs 2200 lbs I dyno'd out at 145 HP (2.0L high compression Techtonics)
  this gives me a power toweight ratio of approximately 15-1  ( 15 pounds of
weight to every 1 horse power)    pretty impressive I think  and the HP
figure I used was "at the wheels HP"
   find out how much HP and weight the NSX is  and you'll get a more accurate
answer    of course at speeds of over 80mph you need to start really
considering aerodynamics as well    and I can tell by just having seen an NSX
 it's got a sweet drag coefficient       don't mean to burst anyone's bubble
   but an NSX would stomp most of us !!!