Re: scoop

At 11:56 PM 10/1/97 -0700, Richard Fenton/Shannon Fenton wrote:
>Ive toyed with the ideaa of putting a scoop on my car for months now and
>i think im gonna do it.
++++edit++++
 Any suggestions or referneces to my "strangenes" are
>apprecited and duely noted.

>shannon
>87 16V

I think your idea is a good one; its similar to one Ive had. While
I cant make many suggestions on whatcha want to do just yet,
I'm wondering (for the short term) about relocating the battery and
putting the scoop on the bonnet <giggle>, I mean the hood, and
altering the lower half  of the filter box--- has anyone done anything
like this? =not swiss-cheezing=
Paul
'84 16v (not enjoying the idea of sucking up debris off the tarmac
<giggle> with that funny scoop I pulled off that Honda {blasphemy!}