Re: Front mount replacement

> Honestly Jason, I have no idea.  My 12pt torx heads have no sizes stamped on
> them.  I bought them at PepBoys.  They are made by Lisle.  The one you want
> is the next to largest in their set of four.  If you are ever going to remove
> your cylinder head, CV joints, or (obviously) your starter then this set is
> perfect.

	Does someone have a list of most often used tools in our cars?  I know
Bentley's got some listed, but there's always some popular ones that are
missing.  I plan to buy a bunch of tools over the winter whilst I
attempt to take my car apart and fix what I can (I've been blessed with
the family's old 86 Volvo 740turbo (330 000km). At least now I can leave
the Rocco in pieces while I run to the store to pick up some tools,
instead of calling my friends around to give me a lift.

> I would assume that you could find it cheaper somewhere but the
> convenience factor was in effect when I bought mine (completely dismantled
> and disposed of a car in a day).  later

	Hmmm, sounds pretty shady...;)