Re: Front mount replacement

<<
 	There we have it!  It's that goddamn 3-square, Torx socket that I
 need.  What a bloody bugger.  I'll see if I can borrow one from my
 mechanic.  Any idea what the size is?   Thanks

 jason
 87 16V >>

Honestly Jason, I have no idea.  My 12pt torx heads have no sizes stamped on
them.  I bought them at PepBoys.  They are made by Lisle.  The one you want
is the next to largest in their set of four.  If you are ever going to remove
your cylinder head, CV joints, or (obviously) your starter then this set is
perfect.  I would assume that you could find it cheaper somewhere but the
convenience factor was in effect when I bought mine (completely dismantled
and disposed of a car in a day).  later
DANMAY
8716VScirocco   83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87