Re: "Super Cars"

> I think at 300 HP, there might be a slight problem with traction in a FWD
> vehicle, unless you use monstrous rubber up front - and that might foul up
> the handling a bit!
>
> It would be awesome in a drag race, tho...

	Anyone see that Cosworth Cabbie in the UK?  Unreal. Super quick, wads
of traction, and it's a VDub.  But the Cossie's gonna hafta go.  Hell,
VW has made the Syncro.  So why not mix and match it up a bit?  16V NOS
turbo Syncro with a bunch of other goodies on top sounds pretty good to
me.

jason
the mad bastard