Re: Super Sciroccos

At 06:07 PM 10/1/97 -0400, Kevin McGrath wrote:
>I think I was mis-understood making the super car remark. I love
>sciroccos but I still don't think they are or will ever be in the same
>class of a 911 Turbo.
>Is it really possible (with enough money) to make them as fast?
>Kevin McGrath

Enough time and ingenuity- money probably, but no matter what
a good two liter worked over can produce above 300 hp; theyve
been tuning them in Europe forever! sorrry for the runon
I believe the A1 platform is a firm foundation for a la r g e engine
Has anyone compared the ride in a Scirocco to a Corrado?
Paul Bethelsky
'84 16v  bronze w/ front right black fender, blistein, eibach, neuspeed
minor hail damage, 50% tint C-panes, no radio, burnt seats(anyone have
any?), blue dome light, 13" alloys wahoo, fast as a rhinoceros on MDMA
well, maybe not that fast...