Re: Hats and such....

> Yessssss.  The merchandising stuff they are trying to sell also has Canadian
> dollars listed.  So I would think it would be open to Canadians too.  Check
> out the VW web site @ www.vw.com.  You also get a phone card which you can
> use at participating dealers for discounts on parts & services (if you must
> go to a dealer). Did I mention you get a VW club t-shirt too.  Don't mean to
> sound like a commercial.  Check it out for yourself.
>
> "Drivers Wanted"

"Driver Hired".....would make a great bumper sticker, eh guys?

As for the VW Club, I just joined, got all the stuff, you also get a GREAT
discount book for Hotels, Airlines, ect....basically makes it a little
cheaper to take those road trips!  I felt that it was worth it, why don't
you guys check into it?

Eric