Re: Hats and such....

<< > I joined the "Club".  I got exactly what Shawn says you get plus a
newletter
 > type publication.  The Visa card comes with the VW logo(I got one), but
they
 > give you a form that you can send in with your picture(of your car if you
 > like) and they will issue you a new card with this picture on it(still
 > looking for that perfect picture). <------That's the best part!   Also
when
 > you use the card you also get credits for each purchase towards a purchase
of
 > your next VW.

 	Holy shit!  I want this card!!  To have my car on my plastic would be
 so cool.  Is it possible for someone up in Toronto to get one of them?

 jason
 87 16V >>

Yessssss.  The merchandising stuff they are trying to sell also has Canadian
dollars listed.  So I would think it would be open to Canadians too.  Check
out the VW web site @ www.vw.com.  You also get a phone card which you can
use at participating dealers for discounts on parts & services (if you must
go to a dealer). Did I mention you get a VW club t-shirt too.  Don't mean to
sound like a commercial.  Check it out for yourself.

"Drivers Wanted"

-dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner