my scirocco update

Hey everyone, here is the update on my scirocco.  If you don't remember
it's the one that didn't start up at all and you all suggestedf jumping
the car.  Well I tried jumping it and nothing worked so I decided to have
it towed to a mechanic.  He gave a quick look over and informed me that my
problem was a faulty alternator.  So I had to bite the bullet and replace
the damn thing.  Now my car is running and I can now start to fix some
other things that I wanted to do.

Rich
'87 16valve-(finally running)-black