RE: oil pan gasket replacement

At 12:26 PM -0500 11/30/1997, Brubaker, John wrote:
>Jeff wrote:
>I recall seeing something a while back from someone who had a trick
>for removing and installing those bolts that are obscured by the
>adjacent transaxle, but I didn't have the foresight to save it.
> Anybody
>> wanna share a little wisdom on the topic?

I've found the easiest method for me is to use 1/4" stuff - 1/4" 10mm
socket, a 1/4" flexible coupling, and a long 1/4"(maybe 10" long?)
extension.  Works fine for me, at least to tighten the bolts - only removed
one once, to see if I could, and it was easy with the 1/4" stuff.  3/8"
would be a tight fit, to say the least.  Best of luck!

I guess I was trying to say what Mannix said :-).

John