Re: A bad thread

> "Never-seize"?

	Actually, the stuff I got is called "anti-seize" (thanks benton), but
it's all the same shit anyway.

> Remember, if you use this or any grease on your lugs,
> you need to increase your torque values at least 10 pounds.

	No shit?  Cool.  I have myself a torque wrench, but I'm afraid I've
only got one socket that fits on it, and it isn't 17mm.  therefore, I
use my arms to their full extent to snug those lugs up tight.

jason
the mad bastard