Re: A bad thread

> I took the lugs outa the back right tire, and went to remove it, but it
> wouldn't come off.  I tried everything I could think of to get it off....
> soaking it with WD-40, crowbar, kicking, etc... hehe... I have no idea what
> to try now, and I'm a little worried since I have to get the tires changed
> before it gets inspected.

	I rotated my rims this summer, and the right rear was a bugger to
remove.  I also tried a bunch of things to get the damn thing off.  I
found that putting one of the bolts back in a little and beating on the
rubber with a rubber mallet got them off pretty easily.
	I made sure that the inside of the rim and the whole area that the rim
makes contact with the rotor were sanded clean.  We happened to have a
drill with a wire-brush attachment that worked really well.  After all
that, I made sure to cover all affected areas with this silver stuff
that usually comes in a small plastic container that is applied with a
brush....anyone want to help me with the name of this shite?

	Anyways, that's what I did..

jason
the mad bastard