qvestions for all the roccers in the house

Before anarchy takes over here, I was wondering if I could ask a
question or two...

	With regards to the clear lenses that NOPI sells (Merci to Monsieur
Buck who was kind enuff to point out to us), does anyone know if they
are Euro??  Here's the deal.  I think that the Euro styled are rounded
out to match the contours of both front corners of our beloved
Sciroccos.  However, how is some non-Scirocco driving goob in Georgia
going to know if they are rounded to Euro-specs?
	I have this horrible dream of calling these guys up, making sure that I
get the "rounded Euro" lights, waiting god-knows-how-many weeks to get
em shipped to Toronto, then finding out that they are, in fact, not what
I wanted, and being paddleless in that stanky-ass creek.
	Oh yeah, i was also thinking about scoring the JettaII side markers as
well.  Now if I can somehow scheme me a way to clear the rears....
Bugger off Shawn, this one's mine!

jason
the mad bastard