Re: qvestions for all the roccers (clear lenses)

OK,
    To answer your questions, and because I want a pair of these too, I'll
be going to NOPI tomorrow to check these things out.  They'd better give
me a discount 'cause I've got their damned sticker on my windows. (req'd
for SCCA down here <NOPI sponsers us>)

Later,
-James