Re: Need diagnosis...

Mostly noticed on hard right sharp turns at lower than 50mph..the engine
gets louder like it starving for oil and it will bog slightly. I t
doesnt matter if the tank is full...actually I hardly ever have more
than 5 gallons of gas in the car anyway. It seems like its starving for
oil not gas because of the engine noise getting louder...what do you
think?

SuperMario