Re: rocco dash...

>This is a shout out to all European list members (i.e. Jeremy, Tommy,
>Dirk, Arno, etc.).
>	Since no one has yet to tell the rest of us North American members if
>the 92 Scirocco dashboard was redesigned, can you find out for us???  I
>dunno about the rest of the people on the list, but I am really curious
>about this.  I've got a buddy of mine that's going to the UK in January,
>and if there's a different dash to be had (and I knock over that bank
>around the corner), I just may have to get me one...
>
>	Thanks in advance.
>
>jason
>the mad bastard

Remember, they drive on the funny side over there.  I had troubles with
that, when i was there this summer.  I tried to get euro lights, but i had
to find wrecker in the UK, that had lights from a scirocco originally from
the continent.  So far they have found me two spots, and only one driving
light.  They are still tracking down one more light for me.  i wouldn't do
this again though.  very frustrating.
                Good luck findin one though.

                                        Owen.
                                        87 16V

ps, anyone know where a picture of this 92 dash exists?  I'd love to see it.