rocco dash...

This is a shout out to all European list members (i.e. Jeremy, Tommy,
Dirk, Arno, etc.).
	Since no one has yet to tell the rest of us North American members if
the 92 Scirocco dashboard was redesigned, can you find out for us???  I
dunno about the rest of the people on the list, but I am really curious
about this.  I've got a buddy of mine that's going to the UK in January,
and if there's a different dash to be had (and I knock over that bank
around the corner), I just may have to get me one...

	Thanks in advance.

jason
the mad bastard