Re: Cam stuff and confusion

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, (V.Harris (Fnugen)) wrote:

> cam install is something I can do on a lazy weekend. And lastly...anyone
> have one for very few bones??
>
>     Thanks guys...and gals
>
> Verne ---> http://www.skyia.com/~vwman/jettagli.htm

Well I know that a hydrolic cam will NOT work on a solid lifter head, the
solid lifer heads have an extra cam bearing(well...extra holder
anyway)...about the 1.6 cams...you'll have to ask somebody else!

But I do have a solid lifer G-grind cam, fairly agressive...I've been
looking to get a stock cam....maybe we could trade? I autocross and a cam
would put me in a higher class...I wouldn't be competitive!...lemme know!

Eric