Re: my scirocco update

I have had batterties too dead to allow a jump start  . . . what I did is
borrow a battery from another VW (Scirocco, Golf, whatever) and see what
happens (hopefully you have a friend with a VW). If it turns over, you
know your battery is dead. If so, The next question: Is the Alternator
working? I think you can get a cheap tester at a parts store (list - help
me here).
 . . . Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), previously 1981S (RIP), 1975TS, 1975