CO list members

Sorry about the semi-regional posting...

If there are any Colorado based-members here who just happen to have two
mounts for a Neuspeed front swaybar (specifically, the parts that mount
on the control arms that the heim joints at the end of the swaybar sit in),
and want to get rid of them, please contact me.  I need a set by Sat. for
an autocross Sunday.

If anyone else has a couple and is willing to go to the trouble to ship
them overnight, contact me!

It's a long story...

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/