Material Science (ie welding iron)

if anyone want a real technical lesson on iron and steel and a bunch
of other material properties like that, let me know cause I'm taking
engineering material science right now and I could explain the metal
structure and fatigue of iron, steel, aluminum and a bunch of others.
Only if anyone is interested though.
Ben
ps you can't weld cast iron (ie hot working)