To the races!

Hey everyone,
   Here is some road course racing info that you all might be interested
in.  Let me know what dates any of you might want to go and we will try
to make it a club event possibly.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

FIRST EVER "DOWN WITH DAVE TURNER" RACES

tired of dave scheduling races in the middle of the week?

dying to test the limiter on your new chip?

feeling the urge to get sideways?

wanna beat ass?

then you are ready to attend the first ever "down with
dave turner" races in holtville, california.  the goal
is to beat ass out to the track, pay the locals $50 for
each car, set up the track, beat ass until you cant
drive no more, then clean up, and beat ass home.  barring
any unfortunate piston meltdowns or zip-tie radiator deaths
it should be an unorganized good time!

the proposed saturdays are:
3 january 1998  OR

the cost:
$50 each car

the place:
holtville (out the 8, by el centro)

who is invited:
anyone who wants to beat ass!

when:
when you get out there until dark.

rules so far:
responsible driving
helmets
roll bars for convertible
taped up lights
responsible driving

think of this as a prospectus.  i am trying to get input
and find out which day would be best for everyone.  please
forward this to anyone that would like to go and is serious
about driving.

and then get back to me on your thoughts/ideas/requests.

ryan
rgould@home.com