Re: Bright Idea- done that

This is actually an old autox trick from the 83-84 GTI generation.
I've driven cars with it.  Does it make a difference?  Not as much as
hitting an axep within an inch.

Anyway, run a hot to the switch on the dash, then from the switch to
the valve.  At idle, the car will run a little rough and the plugs
will load up.  So, give it a little rev before luanching to clear the
plugs.

I am talking 8V, I don't deal with those 16Vs.

Ken Buck
Philadelphia Region SCCA ex-Solo II Chairman
DSP 79 VW Scirocco- 94,96,97 DSP Regional Champ
86 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
79 VW Scirocco rusty bucket daily driver
phillyscca@enter.net
Safety First, Fun Second, Winning a distant Third