Re: Looked at an 87 16V

Thanks to everyone who gave me some advice on the $1300 16V.  I looked
at it again today in the daylight and it's more trashed than I thought
it was (I didn't think that was possible).  Even the interior didn't
look so good anymore.  The whole car is just dirty, as if it was just a
'Point-A-to-Point-B-run-it-into-the-ground car.  This is getting
frustrating.  I've been Scirocco-less for over 5 months now!  Ah well,
I'll find one eventually.  Oh and btw, to those who offered to sell me
their's, thanks but I'm only wanting to spend $1500 tops.  I thought I
might be getting lucky with the 87 in the paper... NOT.

-Mike
95 GTI VR6
92 GTI 16V