Re: Leather Interior question

All 16v's I have seen in the states have been the leatherette bolsters
with the grey cloth middle's.  You can retrofit Wolfsburg edition
leather interior into your car, HOWEVER, the leather interiors VW
suppiled have smaller bolsters than the stock 16v seats.  I personally
do not like them for that reason.  The bigger the bolster, the better
to keep me planted in my seat under hard cornering.

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v