Re: scirocco question

I thank all of you guys for your help and no it's not a DeLorean as you
one of you so humorously remarked.

currently not running at this moment and I have yet to locate the cause of
the problem.  I think it might be the alternator but it also could be the
starter, battery, or anything else for that matter. Well again I thank you
guys for your help.

Rich
87 16v-Black