From: Jason Brunberg <stoopid@idirect.com>
To: Benton Yoshida <byoshida@zygote.hsc.usc.edu>
Cc: scirocco list <scirocco-l@privateI.com>
Subject: Re: Sciroccospotting
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:10:27 -0800

Benton Yoshida wrote:

> Did someone compile all the Scirocco sightings in the movies?  I
thought
> somebody mentioned tabulating them onto a website?

	I don't know if anyone's done it yet, but I've been wanting to
add that
to my site for a while.  I've saved all of the postings of sightings
thus far, so when I get some time (or feel like wasting study-time) I'll
make up a little sumpin.  Oh, benton, wouldja mind if I stole your
Sciroccospotting title?  Very cool.

> Although I'm pretty bad at figuring out lyrics, I think in the song,
"Loser
> Bar" by L.A. punk band, the Creamers, there is a line that goes, "Jump
in
> the Scirocco".  Can anyone confirm?  Any other occasions where our
little
> obsessions  are immortalized on vinyl/pitted aluminum?  benton-----

	Fraid I cannot back u up on the Creamer track, or offer any
suggestions
as to any other Roc-music.

jason
the mad bastard