Re: Heaters blow cold

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:43:09 -0500 "Michael C. Hernandez"
<hernandm@syncorp.com> writes:

>I have an '84, and the heater blows out hot air at the center vents, but
the air is
>absolutely frigid that blows from the driver and passenger side vents.
Can
>anyone tell me what the cause of this is and how to fix it?
>
>Your help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Michael

This is the status quo for vw's. Kinda weird, huh? I wish that the hot
air would blow out the side vents too but then again, the center vent is
all that's needed to cook the occupants of my car to a nice crispy golden
brown. YUM!

              Shawn Meze	<I need some breakfast..>
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan/meze/hello/