hey guys!

Hey guys, Eric the eternal lurker here....have been dealing with a few
problems lately, been very busy....stupid e-brake handle broke on me, car
rolled down hill...blown tire, bent axle...that was fun! Then battery acid
ate through some stuff(just got done after 4 hours of rewiring...but now
better than was stock!)....now for an ongoing annoyance....

My car(80 rocco with 88 cabrio motor) starts fine, revs up to 1500 when
cold...then drops after a few minutes, but will climb up again, and won't
drop, even  though the car is warm.....if I shut it off for a few min, and
restart will idle normally...but sometimes it will creap up again...very
intermittent...I've pulled the electrical connectors to the control
pressure thing(on the block, 2 fuel lines), no difference, pulled
connector to 5th injector, no difference....what could be causeing this
strange high idle?

Eric