Re: Some q's and info on my new 2.0L

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997 18:05:29 -0800 "Smokinn"
<smokinn@crestview.sbceo.k12.ca.us> writes:
>"1 and 4 are blackish and 2 and 3 are whiteish...this mean anything?"
>I would say possible head gasket or cracked head.
>
>Gerry

 What are you smokinn, Gerry??  : )
If 2 are whiteish, thats how they should look. Kinda greyish is when its
running like its soposed to run. If its black, then thats a sign that the
fuel system wasnt running up to par. Too rich, probably from a couple
fuel injectors with a bad spray pattern. Nothing to do with the engine
exactly. Well, thats my best free medical advice I can give.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and