Re: Beware of Virus

At 02:45 PM 11/14/97 -0500, Patrick Flowers wrote:
>sean wrote:
>>
>> If you receive an e-mail titled, "JOIN THE CREW", DO NOT open it!
><whack>
>
>Bad news Sean, you're the virus.

Hey, dont get vindictive, pap smear! The announcement was emailed to me
and then mistakenly forwarded to the list.
I would rather not waste Scirocco bandwidth either.
If youre aware of these hoaxes, and realize what they are, fine.
I neednt be reminded.

As well, for all of you who know nothing about programming, and for those
of you who do, a good programmer friend of mine assures me with hidden
encryption it is possible to send destructive information; albeit hard
drive eradication is virtually unheard of.

So relax.
And its Paul.
'84 16v Scirocco

  This is a hoax, emails are text