(Parts)

Sean Rabey wrote:

> Hey Vagabond,
>
>         It's cool to see more Canadians on the list.  I'm in Calgary, and i
> know there's at least one other Calgarian on.  Hows the parts situation for
> MKII sciroccos up there?

	It's pretty bad for the MKIIs, I see maybe 1 or 2 from time to time, at
the moment none of the yards I visit have any at all.  Lots of MKIs
though.

> It's quite hard to find parts for them here.  I'm
> looking for a set of doors with power windows and locks, preferably from a
> wolfsburg edition, 'cause i think that one has the all leather door
> panels(or fake leather), and hopefully in red.  I know it's a long shot, but
> the closer i find parts, the better.  i could drive up with a van, scavenge
> parts, if there are a lot, like you say, and be home in an afternoon.

	That's one tall order, I have never seen anything Wolfsburg edition or
leather in the wreck yards. I'll keep an eye if anything comes I'll let
you know.

>                 Well, thanks
>
>                                         Owen
>                                         87 16V
>
> PS, do you belong to a VW club in edmonton?

	No, I don't belong to any club here, although a couple of friends of
mine and I thought of forming primarily a Scirocco club.

vagabond