Re: vagabond@netcom.ca: 180km/h - 220km/h(Parts)

Hey Vagabond,

        It's cool to see more Canadians on the list.  I'm in Calgary, and i
know there's at least one other Calgarian on.  Hows the parts situation for
MKII sciroccos up there?  It's quite hard to find parts for them here.  I'm
looking for a set of doors with power windows and locks, preferably from a
wolfsburg edition, 'cause i think that one has the all leather door
panels(or fake leather), and hopefully in red.  I know it's a long shot, but
the closer i find parts, the better.  i could drive up with a van, scavenge
parts, if there are a lot, like you say, and be home in an afternoon.

                Well, thanks

                                        Owen
                                        87 16V

PS, do you belong to a VW club in edmonton?