overheating cont...

If I remember correctly the bentley states that it should be a 50/50 mix
of anti-freeze and DISTILLED water. Which i am currently running, could
it be my thermostat? Im going check if theyre cheap, I apologize for the
rather simple seeming questions but i lent out my bentley and have yet
to get it back,but is the coolant sending unit in the overflow all one
piece and where is my thermostat. And I cant remember who sent it but I
cant check my radiator cap cause i dont have one. I forgot to mention
that this is a 87 16V. Thanks for all the help guys, keep it coming, Im
getting it narrowed down.

shannon
87 16V