It's a sad day...

I went to the wreckers yard today to discover that they just got 7 more
Sciroccos that makes a total of 9.  To add, among them, was my first
Scirocco, the paint and body work still looked good on it.  I was really
disappointed to see it there.  Most of the roccos there had anywhere
from 150k to 200k on them.  It's really weird looking at a row of
Sciroccos in a wreckers yard, makes me feel old...

vagabond