RE: scirocco's in the movies

METRO.

In Metro, starring Eddie Murphy, there's a red mk1 Scirocco, that gets smashed
by the SanFran Streetcar(train?).  You get to see it again, as it gets
smashed on the other side by something else.  :(  They should be smashing up
Pintos and Yugos, AND HONDAS not our beloved Sciroccos.

> Subject:       RE: scirocco's in the movies
> Date:          Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:02:34 -0500

> Hey, doesn't Brigette Fonda have a dark grey Scirocco (which get's
> blown up by a heavy duty sound system) in the movie "Singles"?
>
> John

Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"