Let's go racing

Hey Owen:
	I would like to try and take your car down with my peppy 8v.  I think you'll
beat me, but I can probably give you a good run for your money.  If I take my
tools out, remove the passenger's seat and go on a diet, maybe it'll be faster
:)

Tonight might be a good night.  I'm going to the Flames game, but after that,
when it's dark out and there is less traffic, we could have some fun on
Calgary's Autobahn (deerfoot trail).  Say, from McKnight all the way down to
Anderson.  Heh.  Thanks for showing me what your car can do on Sunday.  That
was fun.  Let me know.  I will be home most of the day, but will be out for 1
or 2 resume drop-offs. (I need more money for my car)

Cya l8r
Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"