RE: CD Receivers - what size fits 87 MKII w. AC?

My Blaupunkt Denver came with a mounitng sleve, it clicks right into
place. There is a plastic tab in the rear of the console with a hole in
it. I took the rubber knob off the stock unit and put it on the Blau unit,
it fit perfectly. The wiring harness uses the same connectors. The pinouts
for the speakers was the same. The pinouts for the power connection were
different, so I removed the contacts with a pin and put them in the
correct position in the connector.

The install looks kickass and I could put the stock unit back in 20
minutes, including the rewiring.