Re: city light conversion

I have a different twist to the whole thing dealing with headlights and the
city lights conversion.  I have the orginal four headlights on my Rocco.  I
purchased two new high beam headlights from NAPA  --ya i know.  The kicker is
they are plastic.

I drilled a hole in each one on the top.  I had an extra pair of side marker
lights so I wired them  directly to my front parking lights.  I put them in a
rubber O ring and pushed the into the light.  Very tight fit.  I got the
green lights from NAPA also.

When drive at night I have green lights on the front of my car.  Flick on the
high beams and the green just blends in with the high beams.  In Oregon you
 can't have red or blue lights on the front of your car.  illegal as all get
out.  I have had this for over a year and never have been pulled over for it.
 Everyone I show them to wants me to do the conversion for them.

dave
85 Scirocco GTX